Liverpool Heating Services & Repairs take the protection and retention of your data very seriously and you have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR:
- The right to be informed about Liverpool Heating Services & Repairs's collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data Liverpool Heating Services & Repairs hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data Liverpool Heating Services & Repairs hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data Liverpool Heating Services & Repairs hold about you;
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and Liverpool Heating Services & Repairs will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us using the form below and let us know what information you require.
| Terms & Conditions
Complheat Heating & Plumbing is a trading name of Complheat Heating & Plumbing limited Registration No. 07235476 registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: Unit 52 North Mersey Business Centre, Woodward Rd, Kirkby, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L33 7UY.
Complheat Heating and Plumbing Limited is an Appointed Representative FRN767464 of Shermin Finance Ltd, which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority – FRN 727594.
Shermin Finance Ltd is a Credit Broker not a lender. They offer Credit Facilities from a panel of Lenders.